Monday, December 19, 2011

Tune in Tokyo and Cherry Jelly Productions event and Sneak Peeks!

Photobucket



 I know it's only one day away, and if any of you are in the LA area please check out; Tune in Tokyo and Cherry Jelly Productions 12/21 event "AKIHABARA WINTER WONDERLAND." I will be launching some  my new products.

Here are the previews:

This is my new "Star Burst" giant bows. These have the two way clips in the back and you can clip or pink it everywhere! 

Here is a close up of the "Star Burst" giant bow. This is really great if you want to make a statement  with your outfits.

These are my new "Fairy Wish" cell phone charms. This is perfect for any phone or bag, if you need that extra bling. I made this with the thought of one of my friends, Danielle, who likes cute things, but she prefers a more mature and classical attire.

I hope to see many of you guys there!
Thanks for reading. :3

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment