Monday, August 1, 2011

Anime Expo 2011 update and Kawaii Carnival shop news

Photobucket


Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I have updated.

Well, during the month of July, I attend AX 2011 and I had an Artist Alley both there. It was so much fun, but a lot of work. I met some awesome people at AX. This year it was really crowed on Saturday and Sunday at the exhibitor hall, more than last year. I think it's because of the awesome Miku concert that was held there.

Here are also some pictures that other people  took:
This is our booth taken by the LA weekly. lolz my face.http://www.laweekly.com/slideshow/anime-expo-2011-day-one-friday-33682270/32/

This is me and Roxanne, who looks awesome Sailor Pluto.  I was so happy that my boyfriend asked her and her boyfriend to come to my booth. I am such a big fan of Sailor moon, and I was so happy to see her cosplay as a sailors scout. *nostalgic*

I think this is me on the third day of AX. My friend Sami took this picture. <3

There are more pictures but they are not mine, so please check out LA weekly or my friend's blog:
Rurouniinugirl
Geekyglamorous
Lily-loli-dolly
Here is a video my friend Evelin made about our shop:

I also have a Facebook page for my shop: Kawaii Carnival. So please "like" my page if you haven't already.
I will be update new items there, and here is my Etsy Shop: Kawaii Carnival on Etsy

Thank you so much for reading!

Photobucket

2 comments: