Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ramen date!



Sorry, it's been a while since I posted. I  have been very busy with school, and have no time to do much. It's project after project. I just hope the semester will end soon so I can get a break.
Anyway, my bf and I went on a small date to have some awesome ramen at sawtelle on 3/18/11. He was such a sweetie for recommending. <3 I would highly recomend that place. It's soOOO good. It's a nice break from the everyday grind.

I'm contemplating how good this ramen will be. lolz.

My sweetie is absolutely adorable!! <3 He loves ramen and could wait to just dig in.


This is the chicken with vegatable and miso soup ramen that I ordered. Most ramen places don't serve it with chicken so I was really surprised. Not too mention, it was delicious.

This is what my bf ordered. It's pork, vegetables, and miso soup ramen. I forgot the name of this, but he told me it was really good. ^^

This is fried potstickers. MmmMmMm, these were a good touch with the ramen we ordered.

Rating: 4.5/5

seating 3.5/5: The place is really small so if it's packed, like in lunch or dinner,you will have to wait outside. If you are starving, this could be a huge issue. As long as you don't come during rush hours, you're golden.

service 5/5: The service is fantastic! The two ladies who served at the restaurant are very sweet and thoughtful because if you run out of water, they will come promptly to pour you some. The food comes in a timely manner, like around 15 to 30 minutes depending the amount of guests that are there, and how much you order.

Taste 5/5: It's really good. You can just tell from the pictures! lolz

Overall, I really enjoyed my day, and I just wish I had more time to do things like this. I hope all of you are doing well.
Thank you for reading. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment