Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring is Near...



  I went to Forever 21, last week to do some Spring shopping because I was in need of regular day wear.Outside of Lolita and J-fashion, I could look really mundane. I was running out of tops to wear as well.
:( There are tons of floral items at Forever, and tons of Mori Girl inspired stuff. I went a little crazy because I am addicted to florals and tights. They didn't have any tights this time I went, but I manage to snag alot of neat items. Plus, I went to H&M and got a bracelet and scarf.


        Something interesting happened when I was there that day. I was in the dressing room trying on the tops to show my bf if he liked it or not, and as soon as I was done. There was a girl trying on this really cute jean dress with white polka dots and I complemented her. I told her that it looked adorable on her. Then I went on my way. To my surprise she looked for me and told me where she got the dress and gave me a hug. She also gave me a complement of what I was wearing that day. I thought it was very sweet. It's not everyday, you meet a random stranger who talks to you as if you were there good friend. I think it's nice to give someone a complement, it can brighten someones day. 

Anyway, here what I got:

Here is a close up of the accessories and shoes:

I also set up some coordinates.



If you are interested in these kind of styles, I would suggest that you go to Forever 21. They seem to run of the items I want if I procrastinate even just one day. *sigh* I am not kidding when I say," Shopping is a war zone at times." LoLz.

Thank you for reading! :3

2 comments:

  1. Those are some amazing finds! I don't tend to have too much patience for F21, but the spring stuff looks really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! <3 I have to admit F21 wears me out from time to time. ^^;;

    ReplyDelete